What are the technical requirements to run MedBridge?
- For the best experience, MedBridge recommends using the highest version of Google Chrome.
- For enterprise environments, MedBridge may need to be added to your trusted sites.
- For environments with hosted web browsers (e.g. Citrix), MedBridge must be configured as a trusted site in the hosted browser platform.
MedBridge is supported on the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome 58+
- Firefox 52+
- Safari 10+
- Internet Explorer 11+
Please visit www.supportdetails.net to check your browser version.
Computers must have a minimum of the following specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB of RAM
1024 X 768 pixels or higher.
Full site functionality requires a bandwidth of 700 kbps or more.
- Emails are delivered from SendGrid servers.
- Emails are all from the medbridgeed.com domain.
If a element fails to load there may be a issue with security settings on the browser.
The following domains need to be whitelisted to access MedBridge and its videos:
The following IP addresses and domains need to be whitelisted to receive transactional emails from Mailgun and SendGrid:
The following Mailchimp IP addresses need to be whitelisted to receive email campaigns:
The following email addresses need to be whitelisted to receive email campaigns:
MedBridge supports Jelly Bean/v4.1 and above. This translates to Android SDK level 16.
MedBridge supports iOS version 9 and above.
For additional assistance, please contact MedBridge Support at email@example.com or give us a call at 206-216-5003.